Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Materials  for  State  of  the  BIDs  Report
From:  Wilshire  Center  BID
Date:  04/1 1/2016  01:30  PM
To:  Tara  Devine

Hi  Tara,

Any  inital  feedback/edits?

Also,  do  I need  to  make  color  copies  for  Thursday’s  Consortium  Meeting?

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

Wilshire  Center  Business  Improvement  Corporation  (WCBIC)
mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600  Wilshire  Blvd.,  Suite  1 032
Los  Angeles,  CA  9001 0

On  Apr  8,  201 6,  at  2:52  PM,  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Tara,

I made  a few  minor  changes.  Please  use  this  one  instead.  Please  share  the  attached  file  with  the  group.

Thank  you,

Mike  Russell

<state-of-the-bid-report.pdf>

On  Apr  8,  2016,  at  12:13  PM,  Tara  Devine  <tara@devine-strateaies.com>  wrote:

Wow.  I think  it  looks  fabulous!  Thank  you!

I am  short  on  time  today  for  detailed  review,  although  I don't  think  a detailed  review  will  yield  too  many
comments  from  me.

But  I took  a quick  run  through  it  and  I think  it  looks  really  good,  and  nothing  stood  out  as  an  "I  would
change  that."

Are  you  okay  with  my  distributing  it  now  to  Jessica  Lall,  Andrew  Thomas  and  Miranda  Paster?

On  Fri,  Apr  8,  2016  at  1 1 :53  AM,  Wilshire  Center  BID  <mike@wilshirecenter.com>  wrote:

Hi  Tara,

Here  is  where  I’m  at  with  the  report.  See  the  attached  pdf.  Please  let  me  know  what  you  think.

Thank  you,

Mike

On  Mar  18,  2016,  at  2:51  PM,  Tara  Devine  <tara@devine-strateaies.com>  wrote:

1 ) Attached  is  a whittled-down  Powerpoint  layout  (feel  free  to  whittle  it  down  still  more  in
the  layout  if  you  like. ..use  your  judgment.)  Miranda  reviewed  and  we  discussed  earlier
this  week.  I incorporated  her  suggested  changes  (minor.)

2)  I previously  sent  you  a link  to  the  Google  Drive  photos,  if  you  need  me  to  send  it
again,  just  let  me  know.  The  name  of  the  BID  should  be  in  the  filename  for  all  the
photos.

3)  Under  separate  cover,  I'll  forward  some  layout  styles  and/or  actual  reports  that  I like.
But  feel  free  to  use  your  judgment  or  suggest  ones  you  like.  It's  hard  to  find  reports
online  that  are  similar  in  nature/content  to  this  one.  There  are  a lot  of  business/annual
reports  and  a lot  of  government  reports/studies,  both  of  which  trend  a lot  wordier  than
this.  This  is  sort  of  a marketing  "light"  format  with  a bit  more  substance  - 1 have  had
trouble  finding  reports  quite  like  it.

I don't  really  have  any  preconceived  notions  of  what  the  layout  should  look  like,  other
than  going  a bit  more  modern  and/or  urban  than  the  last  one.  I think  the  last  one  laid  out
the  content  well,  so  feel  free  to  use  that  as  a reference  as  well  as  my  Powerpoint.  I'm
attaching  the  prior  SOTB  Report  in  case  you  don't  have  it  electronically.  I have  no
attachment  to  a portrait  or  landscape  layout  - your  choice.

4)  Let  me  know  whenever  you  need  input  or  assistance  - I'm  here  to  help.  Thank  you  for
offering  to  do  this!

Warmest  regards,

TARA  DEVINE

DEVINE  STRATEGIES

645  West  Ninth  St.,#1 1 0-293
Los  Angeles,  CA  90015
310.430.5121

tara@devine-strateaies.com

Making  it  easier  for  you  with  STRATEGIC  CONSULTING  SERVICES

Political  - Legislative  - Economic  Development  - Planning  & Entitlements  - Community  Outreach  - Business  Improvement  Districts

<2016.03.15  SOTB  Report  Outline  revised. pptxxState  of  the  BIDs  report.pdf>